Saturday 5 October 2013

MBUNIFU WA MAVAZI LINDA BEZUIDENHOUT ASHIRIKI KWENYE FILAMU INAYOHUSU MAISHA YA WAAFRIKA ENZI ZA UTUMWA NCHINI MAREKANI...

 Me in my 1963 swag. This is how I was dressed for the movie over here I was at home just about to leave to go act
Me in my 1963 swag. This is how I was dressed for the movie over here I was at home just about to leave to go act..... ( laughing on the phone with Léyla she was in N.Y)            Oh! by the way, I almost forgot to share this with all of you..I was in the movie THE WATSON GOES TO BIRMINGHAM as an extra. The movie came out in sept 20th it was aired on the Hallmark HD Chanel if you check your Chanel guide and you happen to see it I was in the church scene over here on this picture  I am on the left this time we were singing civil rights songs as you can see me clapping. :-)                                                                                                                                                          The movie THE WATSON GOES TO BIRMINGHAM as an extra. The movie came out in sept 20th it was aired on the Hallmark HD Chanel if you check your Chanel guide and you happen to see it I was in the church scene over here on this picture I am on the left this time we were singing civil rights songs as you can see me clapping.      

                     
                           This movie is based on a true story back in 1963......that's why in this particular scene is black and white.                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

 

ADVERTISE WITH US

AFRICAN FASHION

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE!