Monday 30 June 2014

R. Kelly Refuses to Accept His Transgender Child, Says His Ex-Wife

Jay and Drea
   
Credit: Instagram
Is R&B singer R. Kelly having trouble accepting the fact that his youngest child is transgender? One person close to R. Kelly seems to think so. 


R. Kelly's daughter Jaya, 14, made headlines recently for coming out as transgender, and Jaya now calls himself Jay. "[My mom] was like, ‘Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, [lesbian], you name it and I would still love you so much,'" Jay posted on his last.fm page. "She was very proud of me, I was like, ‘Thank you mum for accepting the fact that I’m a transgender.'"
But Hollywood Exes star Andrea Kelly, who is R. Kelly's ex-wife and Jay's mom, tells TMZ that R. Kelly is not as accepting and still refers to Jay as his daughter. "That's like calling him [R. Kelly] a background singer, not the king of R&B," Drea says. Andrea added that Jay has not had gender reassignment surgery. 

No comments:

 

ADVERTISE WITH US

AFRICAN FASHION

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE!